22nd May 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?

Hello guys,
I have got 58% in Graduation as an aggregate and
TCS criteria is 60%. So, I want to know
that am I eligible by anyway for on campus
interview of TCS? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  2. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  4. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  6. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend TCS written test and Personal Interview?
  8. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  10. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  11. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  12. Can I attend TCS interview in my final year of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  17. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
24th May 2015, 12:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for TCS On-Campus recruitment drive since you have 58% in your graduation. The eligibility criteria for TCS is 60% and they are quite strict regarding this. Even 59.9 percentage holding student is not allowed to sit for the recruitment drive.
24th May 2015, 10:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend TCS On Campus Interview:

You are not eligible to attend TCS On Campus Interview as far as TCS Eligibility Criteria is concerned. The basic marks criteria of TCS is,

* Minimum aggregate of 60% and above marks in the first attempt in all academic courses from 10th onwards.

* So the minimum percentage that candidates must have obtained is 60% marks throughout their academic.

* First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.

* Since you have secured only 58% marks which are less than what is required, I am really sorry to say that you cannot sit for TCS recruitment in anyway.
24th May 2015, 01:38 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply for TCS On-Campus because you should not have secured 60% marks in graduation. So, you are not eligible to apply. Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for TCS On-Campus interview is that the candidate must have secured 60% marks in aggregate in throughout their career. Without securing 60% marks, you are not eligible to apply.
24th May 2015, 02:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I have got 58% in Graduation as an aggregate and
TCS criteria is 60%. So, I want to know
that am I eligible by anyway for on campus
interview of TCS? Kindly let me know asap.
No, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment process.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
4th August 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is the over all btech percentage must be 60 or it should be the semister wise?????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?