26th May 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?

Hi Guys

Can anybody tell what are the possible career paths available in the long term for E&TC engineering who moves into Telecom management post? Also kindly let me know if anyone is currently working as a Telecom manager.
I would like to know in details ...

Related Questions:
  1. Where can go for distance telecom management? I have done B.E(EC)
  2. Can I do MBA in Telecom Management? Can I pursue MBA while doing engineering?
  3. Universities from which I can do distant telecom management?
  4. Which stream is better for MBA for a B.tech(ECE) student? Is mba in telecom management is good?
  5. Scope of Telecom Management?
  6. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  7. Does distance learning MBA in Telecom Management have the same value as regular MBA in Telecom Management in the market?
  8. What is the scope of Telecom Management for MBA aspirant?
  9. How to build my career in Telecom as RF engineer after taking training in RF engineering from BSNL Jabalpur?
  10. Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters courses after B.E. in Civil Engineering
  11. How to pursue MBA in Telecom from Distance Education?
  12. Fee structure of M.Tech in correspondence? Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in distance in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Names of the companies providing summer internship for B.Tech CSE students? What is the fate of telecom management institutes in Indian and Abroad?
  14. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  15. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  16. How is the future of MBA in telecom management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I work in a Telecom Industry after graduation form B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Should I choose Telecom Field or Electronics after completing B.E EC?
26th May 2015, 10:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?

The possible career paths are :-

- Get into telecom companies like Ericsson, BSNL, etc.and do service for few years in order to get personal growth and get promoted to the senior level when you can switch to telecom management domain of the concerned company.

- Get into MBA course wherein you should opt for Major in IT and Telecom. After completion of the MBA course you can get into the telecom management sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?