24th May 2011, 06:34 PM
vineetvineet

Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?

i am currently doing engg. in telecom field.i have interest in telecom field...so, what are telecom componies that offer job for telecom engg.,.what i have to do for job,...in telecom field....is any chances of getting job in good telecom compony.....

Related Questions:
25th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?

Hiii,
Telecom engg. is a great feild to choose now .. Telecom market is on boom right now ..
your question is related to th ename of the companies
So Airtel and Relience are the most basic vender provide jobs in these field ..

if you want the goverment job so do preparation for JTO exam conducted by the BSNL..

Good luck.

Ankur
5th June 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?

which companies provide telecom jobes for freshers ?
4th August 2011, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

which job is good? Either IT or Telecom?
16th August 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir could you tell me about the radar communiction technology
26th August 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the top most job in telecom sector? is it completely field work? how much salary we can expect in this field?
21st September 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a job in telecom sector
24th January 2012, 10:51 AM
drurv

Hiii,
Telecom engg. is a great feild to choose now .. Telecom market is on boom right now ..
your question is related to th ename of the companies
So Airtel and Relience are the most basic vender provide jobs in these field ..

if you want the goverment job so do preparation for JTO exam conducted by the BSNL..

Good luck.
3rd April 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i pursuing my b.tech degree in electronics & communication engineering. how can i get the best job in telecom sector?
21st April 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

WHATS THE SCOP IN TELECOM MANGMENT ?
8th November 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

My total experiance in telecom 5years.Pls guide me because i m searching job in telecom.
18th June 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.tech in electronics & communication branch in 2011(passout) and now from the last two years i am doing job as a Design Engineer (autocad2010 & NX-6 design software) in mechanical field .sir please tell me is there any way to improve my carrier in mechatronics field and tell me how to apply and in which company who provide me training and carrier growth in this field.
23rd April 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

is there any opportunity for masters in telecom freshers ?what should I do to get the job in usa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?