26th May 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Improvement exam if disqualify in Mathematics of 12th ISC?

Dear Friends,
I want to know that if I fail in
Mathematics subject then I can apply for
Improvement exam in ISC Board of class 12 or not?
Please reply as soon as possible.

1st June 2015, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Improvement exam if disqualify in Mathematics of 12th ISC?

No, you are not eligible to appear in Improvement examination if you have disqualified in ISC 12th standard Mathematics Board examination. Only candidates who have qualified and those who wish to improve their marks or grades are eligible to apply for Improvement examination. Candidates who have disqualified need to apply for Supplementary examination to qualify in that subject. Since, you have disqualified, you are not eligible to appear in Improvement examination and you need to appear in Supplementary examination.
1st June 2015, 10:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Improvement exam if disqualify in Mathematics of 12th ISC?

If you have disqualified in your 12th ISC mathematics subject, you can apply for the supplementary exam, but not Improvement exam, because Improvement exam is for the candidates who have qualified in that subject. So, you should apply for supplementary exam and try to clear that subject. You should apply for supplementary exam by getting an application from your school examination branch and then you should fill up and submit it by paying prescribed fee.
1st June 2015, 11:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can but you need to clear reappearing exam before giving improvement. Remember one thing that reappear exam will be held just after 1 to 1 1/2 months after result thus fill reappear form and try to clear reappearing subject.

After that you may fill form for improvement in other subjects. Improvement exams will be held in the month of march.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?