27th May 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?

Hello everyone,
I am Shovan Das. I got 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th, and 72% in Polytechnic Diploma in CSE. I do not have gap in my academics. I have joined BPO and still working. I have 2 years of working experience. Shall I eligible to join TCS BPO? Is there any Voice Process BPO recruitment going on in Kolkata?

30th May 2015, 12:51 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?

You have good profile and work experience in BPO but you must have not completed graduate degree. Without completing degree course, you are not eligible to apply. Minimum Education Qualification to apply for TCS BPO is that the candidate should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Candidate should have good communication skills. A maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?