27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

In which college I should study B.Tech course in Abroad after completing Diploma in ECE course? Procedure to join?

Hi All,
I am going to complete my Diploma in ECE course and now I want to join colleges in Abroad for doing B.Tech course. What is the procedure for joining? And which are the colleges should I try in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Colleges in abroad for B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE and application procedure for the same? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  6. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  7. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  8. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  9. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  10. Which is the best course in MS after completing ECE to study further in abroad?
  11. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in ECE?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I join B.Tech in electrical after completing diploma ECE?
  14. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  15. How to do B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma course in ECE?
  16. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  18. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
29th May 2015, 09:49 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college I should study B.Tech course in Abroad after completing Diploma in ECE course? Procedure to join?

List of some good colleges in which you can apply for B.tech course in Abroad :
  • University of Kentucky, Lexington, USA
  • University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
  • Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
  • RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
  • Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK
  • University of Bradford, Bradford, UK
  • UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
  • University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
  • Kadir Has University, Istanbul, Turkey
  • LeTourneau University, Longview, USA
To get admission in these universities you have to crack TOEFL or IELTS exam.
Most of the university accept score of IELTS. Also, it is easier than TOEFL.

You need to apply in the related colleges as per your score and the university will inform you when you get selected. You need to apply for VISA after you get selected. You can apply in foreign institutes online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?