14th August 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?

Helo Sir, i am completing diploma in Eelctronics & communication nd now i will join Amie in ECE wt is the process of Amie. Pls tell me can i get govt. Does this course really equvalent to btech.? Pls tell the opportunities after completing of Amie.pls snd me answ on my email. [email protected]

5th October 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?

sir am a student of diploma final year in ece in govt.polytechnic wgl.hw can i get admission in amie in wgl of NITW.and are the jobs offered by the NIT colleges.hw much fee for section A and B.what is the use of this course.after this can i apply for IAS.
29th December 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?

DEAR SIR,
I COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. NOW I WANT TO JOIN IN AMIE COURSE SO SUGGEST ME HOW TO JOIN IN AMIE COURSE
16th January 2013, 09:47 PM
Tulsi79

AMIE is equivalent to Btech and is valid in india and abroad .
to join amie you can download the prospectus and syllabus from official site of institution of engineers .the site is " ieindia.org.in".
but the best is go to the site of amie study circle "amiestudycircle.com" and apply for membership .They will provide you syllabus prospectus ,registration form with complete details for amie and also books for section A.
12th March 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what is scope after completing diploma in electrical branch
29th November 2013, 03:25 PM

Helo Sir, i am completing diploma in Eelctronics & communication nd now i will join Amie in ECE wt is the process of Amie. Pls tell me can i get govt. Does this course really equvalent to btech.? Pls tell the opportunities after completing of Amie.pls snd me answ on my email.
29th November 2013, 03:28 PM

Helo Sir, i am completing diploma in Eelctronics & communication nd now i will join Amie in ECE wt is the process of Amie. Pls tell me can i get govt. Does this course really equvalent to btech.? Pls tell the opportunities after completing of Amie.pls snd me answ on my email. [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Helow sir i wil complet diploma in ece so i take admission in amie nd afper amie i will take admissinn in any master degree thankyou sir gaurav
30th December 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering. How can I get admission in AMIE ? Please help me out
3rd August 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder in CS from govt institute having 65% marks. Can I go for ECE from AMIE and pl tell me the procedure and time duration to complete it.
Balbir Singh
2nd March 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I do electronics and communication engineering from amie after completing diploma in mechanical Engineering
26th October 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir i am studying now diploma third year in electronics and communication engineering. What is the process of joining AMIE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?