27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Graduation for 2nd PUC Commerce candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello,
I am doing 2nd PUC with Commerce.
I need to study my Graduation in Abroad?
Kindly tell me what are the courses there for me?
And which entrance exams I must apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  4. Which are the courses that can be done after 2nd PUC?
  5. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  6. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  7. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  8. Which career will suit me after 2nd PUC? I am studying PUC commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  10. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad for Bachelor of Design candidate?
  11. How to apply for CA and CPT? Important dates for it?
  12. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  13. How can I pursue Graduation with scholarship in Abroad being a 11th Commerce candidate?
  14. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Blueprint of 2nd PUC commerce subjects?
  17. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  18. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
20th August 2016, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Graduation for 2nd PUC Commerce candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing 2nd PUC with Commerce.
I need to study my Graduation in Abroad?
Kindly tell me what are the courses there for me?
And which entrance exams I must apply?

The list of courses available to study in abroad for 2nd PUC Commerce candidate, in Graduation is given here:

- Bachelor of Commerce in Banking
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce in Management and Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce in International Business
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance and Marketing

The aspirant should clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in abroad. This is one of the basic requirements to study in abroad. The interested candidates should clear the SAT examination to get admission in many universities in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?