14th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

Sir,
As I am doing 2nd year BDS in India and I am planning to do my MDS in Abroad. So I need to know how much marks are required for studying in Abroad and what are the entrance exams I need to appear for my MDS?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  2. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  3. What is the requirement needed to apply for M.D.S course in abroad after completion of B.D.S in India?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  5. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  7. MDS in Abroad with scholarship for BDS student?
  8. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  9. What is the procedure to study MDS in US for BDS candidate?
  10. What should I do to study MDS in Abroad being a BDS doctor?
  11. What is the criteria required to study MDS in abroad? Which exams should I clear to get admission in colleges over there?
  12. Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  13. Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?
  14. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  15. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  17. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
20th April 2018, 04:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

There is no cut off marks required to pursue MDS from foreign university however you must have cleared your BDS with 1st class marks followed by one year of internship. Entry requirements for MDS course may vary institute to institute. In order to pursue M.D.S. you will have to take the Dental Admission Test (DAT). On the basis of DAT score you can secure a place for MDS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?