27th May 2015, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?

sir i m appear in Computer engg, so i want join cdac after it? plz enlighten me with full knowledge of cdac i.e. what is the benefit of doing cdac, its entrance exams, syllabus of cdac and syllabus of its entrance exam, its colleges, its placements, and about the fees of cdac? plz also tell me that when is its entrance exam & when its apllication forms will start coming? Plz inform me in my mail id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  3. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  4. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  5. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  6. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  7. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  8. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  9. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  10. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  11. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  12. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  13. Fee structure and the entrance exam details for FMS? Placement details for the same?
  14. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  15. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  16. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  17. Full details about CDAC? When is the entrance exam and what is the syllabus?
  18. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
10th April 2023, 02:17 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?

CDAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) is a government organization that provides training and education in advanced computing technologies. It conducts an entrance exam called the Common Admission Test (CAT) for admission to its various PG Diploma courses. Here are some details about the CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope, and fee structure:
  • Entrance Exam: The CDAC CAT exam is conducted twice a year, usually in June and December. The application forms for the exam are released online in March and September, respectively. The exam consists of 50 multiple-choice questions and is divided into three sections - English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
  • Syllabus: The CDAC CAT syllabus includes topics such as English language, general aptitude, mathematics, logical reasoning, computer programming concepts, data structures, algorithms, database systems, and computer networks.
  • List of Colleges: CDAC has several training centres located across India that offer PG Diploma courses in various specializations. Some of the popular CDAC centres include Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Noida, Kolkata, and Thiruvananthapuram.
  • Placements: CDAC has a dedicated placement cell that helps students secure job opportunities in reputed companies after completing their PG Diploma courses. Some of the top recruiters that visit CDAC campuses include TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Cognizant, Accenture, and IBM.
  • Scope: CDAC courses are designed to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge required to excel in the field of advanced computing. Upon completion of the course, students can find employment opportunities in various sectors such as IT, software development, research and development, and government organizations.
  • Fee Structure: The fee structure for CDAC courses varies depending on the centre and the specialization. Generally, the fee ranges from Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 2 lakh for the entire course.
10th April 2023, 02:58 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?

CDAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) conducts an entrance exam known as C-CAT (CDAC Common Admission Test) for admission into its various postgraduate diploma courses. Here are some details about the CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope, and fee structure:
  • Exam Pattern and Syllabus: The C-CAT exam is divided into three sections - Section A, Section B, and Section C. Section A is common to all candidates and tests their aptitude in English, mathematics, and reasoning. Section B and Section C are based on the candidate's choice of course. The syllabus for each section varies according to the course selected.
  • List of Colleges: CDAC has several centres across India that offer various postgraduate diploma courses. Some of the popular centres include Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Noida, Kolkata, Trivandrum, and Mumbai.
  • Placements: CDAC has a good track record when it comes to placements. Many reputed companies in the IT industry such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, and Accenture visit the CDAC campuses for campus placements.
  • Scope: CDAC courses are designed to provide students with hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies. This makes them suitable for students who want to pursue a career in the IT industry or related fields.
  • Fee Structure: The fee structure for CDAC courses varies depending on the centre and the course selected. Typically, the fees range from Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 for the entire course duration.
  • Entrance Exam Dates: The CDAC C-CAT exam is usually conducted twice a year - in June and December. The forms for the same are usually issued a few weeks before the exam date.
You can visit the official CDAC website to get more information about the entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope, and fee structure. You can also find information about the upcoming exam dates and application form issuance dates on the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?