27th May 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BBA with LLB? Can high position be obtained in MNCs after this course?

I have completed my 10 2 with pcm but now i am planning to do bba can i do llb with bba?will It be a good option or bba is self sufficient?what is expected salary of bba llb will they have chance to reach high posts in MNCs?

27th May 2015, 12:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BBA with LLB? Can high position be obtained in MNCs after this course?

Yes dear it is possible to do LLB with BBA course. But you have to write a CLAT Examination for BBA LLB Hons course. For this you need to satisfy the below eligibility criteria for CLAT :

For UG course :

1.You should complete 10+2 with minimum 45% of marks from the recognized University.

2.There is a Percentage relaxation for SC.ST candidates about 5% of marks.

3.Age should be below 20 years and Age relaxation of 2 years.

After Completion of BBA L.L.B Employment opportunities :

--> Sales Tax

--> Revenue Departments

--> Banks

--> Business Houses

--> Human Resource Manager in Various MNC's

--> Attorney General

--> Law Officer

--> Finance Manager

--> Various MNC's Secretary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?