14th April 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I prefer either write IIT JEE/AIEEE with my 12th or drop for 1 am an average student, having 66% marks in 12th. Currently I am studying in 12th

I am studing in 12th i am an average student got 66% in 10 th and i am totlly confused, competetion exam of aieee/iit with 12th or drop for 1 year??
I am from ujjain......
please reply soon...

30th March 2012, 02:29 PM
venkatragha1

Default Re: What should I prefer either write IIT JEE/AIEEE with my 12th or drop for 1 am an average student, having 66% marks in 12th. Currently I am studying in 12th

Hello dear,
You are an average student so don't try for IIT-JEE better concentrate on +2 and then AIEEE might be affordable for you.Don't get confused set a goal,reach it!!!ALL THE BEST!!!!
8th May 2012, 06:14 PM
rocking_pr

Default Re: What should I prefer either write IIT JEE/AIEEE with my 12th or drop for 1 am an average student, having 66% marks in 12th. Currently I am studying in 12th

I will also suggest you the same for not attempting iit jee, since this exam is not for avg student.....you will rather concentrate for aieee which just need basic knowledge and formulaes and its req. is only 55%..Good luck...
8th June 2012, 10:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: What should I prefer either write IIT JEE/AIEEE with my 12th or drop for 1 am an average student, having 66% marks in 12th. Currently I am studying in 12th

Dear Candidate,

As we know, in IIT-JEE only top class brains are selected who are strong in their concepts and formulaes.
About 9000 students are selected from 5 lakh applicants every year in IIT-JEE.
And about 25000 students are selected from 10 lakh applicants every year in AIEEE.

So, as you had got only 66% marks in Class 12. So, if you had not applied for IIT-JEE along with Class 12 board exams. Then, you may drop for the coming year. But if you had already given IIT-JEE exam just after one month of Class 12 exam. Then, you must apply for the next year.

Because, according to IIT-JEE, a candidate can give IIT-JEE exam only two times consecutively. If he misses the second chance, he cannot give this exam in the future.
9th June 2012, 04:10 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

In order to be considered eligible for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination, candidate needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

For Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology, one must have qualified +2 level of examination with the subject combination of Physics, Mathematics and either Chemistry/Biology or Computer Science. There is no percentage criteria for the same.

For Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Planning, one must have studied Mathematics in the +2 level and must have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
9th September 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

i m student of class 11th with subject maths,physics,chemistry,hindi,english how i prepare for our career
8th June 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

what are the toral percentage of seats for the students who have drop one year for iit prepration?plz reply soon
22nd November 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12 non medical student i am a average student plzzz tell how can i preparer for jee mains and our bords
22nd May 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i m a 12th student nd I'll give my boards on 2015. now i want to decide that should i take drop or not ? coz i m living in such a place where i am not getting gud coaching forr iit but i have ol desire to crack iit. i m giving my best in my 11th nd 12th studies but not able to wrk for IIt nd jee? so plz suggest me smthng
29th June 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i hv just passed my 12 n also appeared for jee mains bt was nt able to clear it , I scored 80% in my 12 so shud I take drop or nt as I m willing to go for iit???
please reply fast
12th April 2016, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I have scored 85% in 12 now i want to prepare for jee would it be suitable or not ,if not than advise some other alternative..
20th December 2017, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

I am student studying at 12th preparing for iit jee bot my preparation is not so strong but good. Should I try next year or not? Is there any problem to get job if I not get it in 2nd Chance also and got admission in any private college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?