28th May 2015, 05:29 PM

Does Siemens, Mumbai offer internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?

Dear Sir,
I would like to know that Siemens India
in Mumbai providing Internship program?
I am doing final year of B.Tech with
ECE branch. I want to do Internship there.
Kindly tell me what is the procedure for apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for 4-6 weeks Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  3. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  5. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  6. How to join summer internship this year? I am a first year student of IIT
  7. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  8. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any good company at Mumbai for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Mumbai for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  16. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  17. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
31st May 2015, 07:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Siemens, Mumbai offer internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?

Siemens is one of the well reputed company in India specially for the ECE students.

Along with ECE students there is a lot of benefit to the CSE students from the Siemens.

Here i am going to list step by step procedure for applying the training::>>

** First of all you have to apply in your college.

** Your college provide you a recommendation letter.

** Now take this recommendation letter to the HR of the company.

** They will collect so many applications and shortlist at last.

** So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academic record good for preference.

** If your name displayed on the display board under shortlisted students then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?