29th May 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of doing bachelors in banking and Insurance through correspondence after I year B.Com?

I have just passed my first year of bcom and want to even do Bachelors in banking and insurance degree in correspondence. Is this possible ?

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  2. From where could I do M.Com in Specialization?
  3. Colleges offering M.Com in Specialization?
  4. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  5. Which is the next course that I can do after compleitng 12th commerce?
  6. What should I do after 12th in commerce stream with Maths?
  7. How to take admission in M.Com after doing b.Com in banking and insurance with 77%
  8. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?
  9. What should I study other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  11. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Should I go for Bachelors in Psychology though correspondence to make a career in Psychology after completing Bachelors in interior designing?
  13. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  14. How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  15. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  16. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  17. Best course that I can take to have a better career after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
30th May 2015, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of doing bachelors in banking and Insurance through correspondence after I year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed my first year of bcom and want to even do Bachelors in banking and insurance degree in correspondence. Is this possible ?
Since, you are an B.Com 1st year student, which is related to Banking and Insurance. So, you no need to apply for Graduation in Banking and Insurance again through correspondence. If you do Graduation through correspondence along with B.Com then it may let confusion and It is difficult to concentrate on both the subjects at the same. I suggest you to concentrate on B.Com and try to score good marks. After completing B.Com, you can make your career in Banking and Insurance fields. If you are interested to join in Banking or Insurance sector, then you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective organization
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?