29th May 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in class 10th in any CBSE school in Navi Mumbai while transferring from Allahabad to Mumbai?

I am under process of Transfer from Allahabad to Mumbai. My son is studying in Class 10th CBSE at Allahabd. Can he get admission in class 10th in any CBSE school in Navi Mumbai in this session?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  2. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  3. Where can I get admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 93% in CBSE?
  4. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  5. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  6. English medium state board Schools in Kharghar
  7. Admission in MGM college, Navi Mumbai?
  8. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  10. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  11. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  12. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  13. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  14. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  15. In which college of Maharashtra should I apply for D.Ed course through correspondence in English Medium?
  16. In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi
  17. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  18. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
29th May 2015, 01:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in class 10th in any CBSE school in Navi Mumbai while transferring from Allahabad to Mumbai?

Candidates who have completed their 9th standard from any school are eligible to get 10th standard admission in any CBSE school. To get admission in any school, first you should collect following documents from the school, where you have completed your 9th standard.
1. 9th standard pass certificate
2. Schooling leaving certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting all these certificates, you should search any CBSE school in Navi Mumbai, which is offering 10th standard admissions and you should submit your application along with above specified documents.
29th May 2015, 05:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in class 10th in any CBSE school in Navi Mumbai while transferring from Allahabad to Mumbai?

Yes, you can get admission in class 10th in any CBSE school in Navi Mumbai, if you have passed 9th class.
You can only get admission in the desired school if there is any vacancy in 10th class.
Also, you have to face entrance examination which is based on the syllabus upto 9th class.

You have to submit some documents at the time of admission like :
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • 9th class mark sheet
  • Character Certificate from previous school
29th May 2015, 05:54 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Students are allowed to change their school in 10th only if their is necessary.
Unnecessarily ,board does not allow the students to change their school after registration from any particulao school in 9th standard

But it is too late to think about that as almost quarter session of 10th standard is passed and also it is time of summer vacation and schools will generally open in last month of June and in the month of September , half yearly examinations are scheduled.
So, it is possible for to change the school of your son at this time.
You will have to continue his study from same school from where he is studying now.

You can chage his school after 10th examination in any school of any board.
29th May 2015, 06:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your son can definitely get admission in 10th standard in CBSE School at Navi Mumbai after completion of his 10th standard. To get admission in 10th standard in new school, you need to obtain Transfer Certificate from old school and you need to submit it in new school. Along with Transfer Certificate, you need to submit your 9th standard Marks sheet, Bonafide Certificate, etc. and you need to complete entire admission procedure to get admission in 10th standard in CBSE school at Navi Mumbai.
29th May 2015, 08:42 PM
savneybillford

You first need to talk to the principal of the school your son is studying in. And then you will need certain certificates.

•you will need the passing out certificate of your sons previous class.
•Transfer certificate. This is needed when transferring from one school to another.
•Study certificate
•Conduct certificate, to state that your sons conduct was nice.
•Migration certificate, since you will be changing the state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?