29th May 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

List of top colleges providing masters in electronics and communication engineering?

List of top collages which are providing masters courses in electronics and communication engineering? Can someone please let me know the procedure which we need to follow up to apply for the colleges and get the admission. Waiting to get the answer soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  3. List of top engineering colleges in electronics and communication
  4. List of the top engineering colleges offering M.E electronics and communication? I have scored 44.5
  5. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  6. List of top 10 colleges or universities offering MS related to electronics and communication and computer science engineering
  7. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  8. Top 10 engineering colleges in Pondicherry providing computer science and engineering?
  9. Cutoff ranking of top engineering colleges in Karnataka offering Electronics and Communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top M.Tech colleges which have digital electronics and communication systems specialization course?
  11. List of top colleges in India for masters? I have completed automobile engineering
  12. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  13. List of top 20 Electronics and Communication colleges in India?
  14. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  15. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  16. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in electronics and communication in Punjab and Chandigarh
  17. List of top B.Tech colleges in India for lateral entry in the field of electronic sand communication engineering?
  18. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
30th May 2015, 05:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top colleges providing masters in electronics and communication engineering?

List of Top colleges provides M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering :

--> Indira College of Engineering and Management

--> Maharstra Institute of Technology

--> All IIT's and NIT's

--> International Institute of Information Technology

--> PSG College of Engineering

--> Manipal Institute of Technology

--> Birla Institute of Technology

--> Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College

--> PEC University of Technology

--> Nirma University

--> Jamia Milia Islamia University

--> Maharastra Institute of Technology

--> M V J College of Engineering

--> Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management

--> College of Engineering Pune

--> Motilala Nehru National Institute of Technology.

Procedure to get admission in M.Tech :

1.For M.Tech course you need to complete B.Tech from the recognized University.

2.To get admission in IIT's and NIT's you need to get a Top score in GATE examination. Or else you can also get an admission through Sponsored programs and all.

3. For State and Central Universities you need to have GATE score. but there is No requirement of GATE score for Private colleges. They conducts their Own examination for M.Tech.
30th May 2015, 09:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top colleges providing masters in electronics and communication engineering?

List of the best college for ECE in India:-

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Chennai.

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur

Deptartment of Biotechnology - IIT Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Rorkee

Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

The other M-Tech in Bio Technology college in India -

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Masab Tank,

Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh

Amity Institute Of Biotechnology - Noida, Uttar Pradesh

University of Kolkata, Kolkata - 700073 West Bengal

Jadavpur University, Kolkata West Bengal

University of Lucknow, Badshahbagh, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi,Delhi

College of Science (Department of Biotechnology) ,Osmania University Hyderabad

ICFAI Insitute of Science & Technology, Punjagutta,Hyderabad

University of Hyderabad ( Central University) ,Gachibowli ,Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh

Centre for Biotechnology, Institue of Science and Technology (IST)

Jadavpur University, PO Jadavpur University, Kolkata

University of Lucknow, Badshahbagh, Lucknow

Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?