31st May 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

Can i do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing my polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering. What are the procedures and what is the minimum percentage needed
and the cost ,can you please give the details.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  3. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  4. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  5. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  8. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  11. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.E Mechatronics? I have to study in diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  16. PG Diploma in Mechatronics possible after Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
23rd July 2023, 01:55 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you can do a B.E. in Mechatronics abroad after completing your diploma in mechanical engineering. However, the specific requirements will vary depending on the university you want to attend.
In general, you will need to have a good academic record, with a minimum of 60% in your diploma. You will also need to take the TOEFL or IELTS exam to demonstrate your English proficiency.
The cost of studying B.E. in Mechatronics abroad will vary depending on the university and the country you choose. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from \$10,000 to \$50,000 per year.
Steps involved in applying for a B.E. in Mechatronics abroad:
  • Choose a university: The first step is to choose a university that offers a B.E. in Mechatronics program. You can find a list of universities that offer these programs on the websites of the respective universities.
  • Check the eligibility requirements: Once you have chosen a university, you need to check the eligibility requirements. These requirements will vary depending on the university, so it is important to read the fine print carefully.
  • Gather the required documents: Once you have checked the eligibility requirements, you need to gather the required documents. These documents typically include your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
  • Apply for admission: Once you have gathered the required documents, you need to apply for admission to the university. The application process for admission will vary depending on the university, so it is important to check the website of the university for more information.
  • Get a visa: If you are not a citizen of the country where you want to study, you will need to get a visa. The visa requirements will vary depending on the country, so it is important to check the website of the embassy or consulate of the country for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?