27th May 2015, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Which country is good for game designing course? Fee structure and scholarship details for the same?

hi i am in 11th standard and after completing my 12th standard i want to do gaming design in abroad so which country is good for this kind education

I also want to know about the expense it would take for me to go and few scholarships which can help me.

23rd July 2023, 01:53 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Which country is good for game designing course? Fee structure and scholarship details for the same?

• United States: The United States is home to some of the top game design schools in the world, such as the DigiPen Institute of Technology, the Academy of Art University, and the Savannah College of Art and Design. The tuition fees for game design courses in the US range from \$20,000 to \$50,000 per year.

• United Kingdom: The UK is another great option for game design education, with schools such as the University of Abertay Dundee, the University of East Anglia, and the University of Lincoln. The tuition fees for game design courses in the UK range from \£10,000 to \£20,000 per year.

• Canada: Canada is also home to some excellent game design schools, such as the Vancouver Institute of Media Arts, the Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology, and the University of Calgary. The tuition fees for game design courses in Canada range from \$15,000 to \$30,000 per year.

• Sweden: Sweden is known for its strong focus on creativity and innovation, making it a great place to study game design. Some of the top game design schools in Sweden include the University of Gothenburg, the Malmö University, and the Hyper Island. The tuition fees for game design courses in Sweden range from \$10,000 to \$20,000 per year.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Some scholarships that you can apply for if you want to study game design abroad:
  • The International Game Developers Association Scholarship: This scholarship is open to students from all over the world who are interested in studying game design. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.

• The ImagineFX Scholarship: This scholarship is open to students from the UK who are interested in studying game design. The scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses.

• The Game Design Scholarship: This scholarship is open to students from the US who are interested in studying game design. The scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?