31st May 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship while studying in BMSCE, Nepal?

Can I get admission in BMSCE , with 88.75% and 65.27% in 10th and 12th examination of HSEB, Nepal. Hoping for scholarship because I had suffered from a disease during last year called Aplastic Anaemia(Bone Marrow Failure).

Please response soon.

5th April 2023, 06:55 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship while studying in BMSCE, Nepal?

BMSCE is a college located in Bangalore, India and not Nepal. Therefore, it is not possible to get a scholarship while studying at BMSCE, Nepal because there is no such college. However, it is possible to get scholarships while studying in colleges in Nepal. You can research and apply for scholarships offered by the college or external organizations. In terms of admission to BMSCE in India, you would need to check their admission criteria and see if you meet their requirements. The college may offer scholarships based on merit or based on financial need, so it is worth exploring those options as well. Best of luck in your academic pursuits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?