9th August 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

List of internship programs available for a 2nd year mechanical student from BMSCE?

hi, i'am studyin in 3rd sem BMSCE. does an internship requires for me in this stage? or else from when i have to start with this?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  2. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  5. Is it possible to do summer Internship for 2nd year B. Tech - Mechanical Engineer students?
  6. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  7. List of companies offering Paid Internship to Mechanical 2nd year student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  8. List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester?
  9. What is the cost of Internships or Inplant Training for 2nd year Mechanical student?
  10. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where should I apply to do Internship in Robotics and Micro-Controller field being a Mechanical 2nd year student?
  13. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  15. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  16. Procedure to do Internship in NTPC for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  17. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering?
  18. Internship in top mechanical company being a 2nd year B.Tech mechanical year student?
30th December 2016, 03:54 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Default Re: List of internship programs available for a 2nd year mechanical student from BMSCE?

As you are still studying in engineering you can apply for internship for any particular company through your college.
Some companies release advertisement some are not. So straight simple way to apply for intership is to contact your college's training & placement cell.
Officer of placement cell will contact to HR of the company and then you will be informed. All you have to do is to chip in application to the cell.

Some of companies provides internship to mechanical engineering student listed below::::

Hindustan Motors Ltd,
Hyundai Motors India Ltd,
Royal Enfield Ltd,
Ashok Leyland Ltd,
Ennore,
Bhusan power steel,
Tractor and farm Equipment (TAFE),
Tube Investment of India Ltd,
Jindal Steel,
NTPC,
BHEL,
SAIL,
ONGC,
Larsen & Toubro,
BEL,
BSNL,
IOCL,
ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?