3rd June 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hello,
I have completed my Civil Engineering Diploma course from The Institute of Civil Engineers and want to get admission in B.Tech? And I heard about of Central Government scheme that after completing Diploma in Engineering, the student will directly get admission in lateral entry 3 years B.Tech course. Is it true or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  2. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  4. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  5. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  6. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  8. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through Lateral Entry if completed Architecture Diploma course?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Can I be eligible for taking admission in Petroleum Engineering in Lateral Entry having completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  15. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  16. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in architectural assistanceship from UPBTE with 70%
  17. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
8th June 2015, 08:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Yes, you can get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in LEET examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
9th June 2015, 05:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Yes, any candidate who have completed Diploma course can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech and can complete his/her B.Tech course in 3 years. To get direct admission in second year of B.Tech, you should appear for any Lateral Entry exam, if you qualify such exam, then you can get admission in any engineering college, depending upon your rank in Lateral entry entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?