5th June 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks for various pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra

what is the cutoff marks for various pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course?
  2. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  3. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. List of Colleges offering M-Pharmacy course in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff marks for Maharashtra government MBBS medical colleges?
  9. Cutoff list of all government colleges of Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Cutoff of all colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 96 marks in NATA
  12. Cutoff marks to get admission in top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  14. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top colleges?
  15. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  16. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  17. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  18. Information about Aided and Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra and further proceedings like admissions process in these colleges? Cutoff marks for CET in the colleges?
6th June 2015, 05:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for various pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra

Candidates belonging to General category they need to score atleast 50% in the entrance exam in order to qualify for the admission in a merit list whereas, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and other category they need to score atleast 40% in the exam for getting admission in any pharmacy college.

List of Pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra are:

Bhagawan Pharmacy College

Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Pharmacy

Alard College of Pharmacy, Near Rajiv Gandhi Infotek Park

All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Pharmacy, Near R.T.O.

Allana College of Pharmacy, Near Poorna College Camp

A.S.P.M.'s K.T. Patil College of Pharmacy

Abasaheb Kakade College of Pharmacy

B.V. Institute of Pharmacy etc.
2nd June 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for various pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra

I have got 47 In cet and in pcb total 146 So can i get admission in aissms clg of pharmacy
13th July 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

hi I have secured 53 in entrance and my general PCB group is 218 I belongs to open category can I get any private college for b pharmacy
21st June 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I got 78 marks in cet &my group is PCB (169) so can I get admission in pune college
3rd July 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 161 marks in PCM and got 79 in cet can I get admission in d pharmacy
29th July 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I got in 12th board 61.07% & in pcb-52% And in the mhtcet(pcm-75)can i get admission in diploma in pharmacy
3rd June 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have secured 74% in 12 th board exam and cet pcm -64 can get admissions in b - pharmacy
3rd June 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 65% in boards and got 108marks in get with PCB 82 can I get admission in pharmacy
3rd June 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have got 75 in cet and got 165 in pcb can I get admission in government pharmacy colleges
4th June 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I get marks pcb group in mhtcet 59 and theory 153 open can I get in admission b pharmacy or d pharmacy
4th June 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have 181 mark in PCB and 102 in cat please give some advise to take proper course according to my mark
17th June 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

In pharmacy I have scored 107 marks in SC category. Shall I get ICT college or Bombay pharmacy kalina
23rd June 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have 72 percent in HSC exam and 71 marks in mht-cet exam, can l got admission in government college for d pharmacy?
16th July 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I got 62 percentage in board exam and 65 marks in cet exam and I am belongs to SC catogary so can I admition for government clges of D pharm?
3rd August 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I got 53% in HSC board exam and 53 marks in CET exam and I am belongs to open category so can I admitting for private college of D pharmacy in Aurangabad ?
9th June 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I have got 56% percent in HSC Exam and I also have got 82% in cet with PCB group but i have 44% in board exam in PCB group and I am from open category can i get admission for d.pharmacy in private college
11th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

My 12th board marks 55.07% and PCB group 148 and pcm group 150 I got admission in d pharmacy
14th June 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the last year low cutoff of pharmacy government college?
17th June 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

On 46% in cet which government college of pharmacy offers free admission
24th June 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have got 57%in 12th and pcb total is 137 will i got good pharmacy college in Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?