9th June 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to take up diploma in Metallurgy?

Hi,

What is the procedure to be followed to take up diploma in Metallurgy? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Am waiting to get the information from you all to proceed further. Please clarify my queries as soon as possible.

Thank you!

12th June 2015, 03:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to take up diploma in Metallurgy?

You have to apply for any polytechnic entrance exam which is mainly conducted on state level for admission in various diploma courses. You need 10th qualification to become eligible for admission in a diploma course. Most of the polytechnic exams have an upper age limit of 21 years except a few like JEXPO. Therefore, you can apply if you have age according to the notification of the entrance exam.

You will get admission according to your rank in the entrance exam through counselling. Therefore, try to perform excellently in the polytechnic entrance exam of your state so that you can get admission in a good college.
12th June 2015, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to take up diploma in Metallurgy?

To get admission in Diploma in Metallurgy course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board and you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma in Metallurgy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?