10th June 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?

Will it effect when i apply for entrance for post graduation in delhi university when i have a back paper to clear and i get through the entrance exam for du post grad . Can someone please provide the critical information to me soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  2. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  3. Will I get better opportunities if I completing from graduation from Delhi University?
  4. Which college are the best for pursuing PG in English?
  5. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  6. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  8. Is it possible to complete graduation having a backlog from DU?
  9. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  10. Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?
  11. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  12. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
  13. What should I do if got only passing marks in graduation?
  14. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  15. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  17. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  18. Can I do CFA if I have backlogs in my B.Tech. ?
10th June 2015, 04:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?

To get admission in any post graduation course, first you should have completed your graduation without any backlogs. If you have backlogs in your graduation, then you are not eligible to apply for post graduation courses. So, try to clear your subject, before applying for admission, so, that you will have chances of getting admission.
6th July 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?

I want to get admission in delhi university for completing my post graduation in english honors. But I cant seem to find the syllabus for the entrance test . Can anyone help me by providing syllabus for the entrance test for post grad in english. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?