14th June 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?

Hai Sir/Mam,

My name is Abhisek. i'm studing b.tech 3rd year ece branch. i got of 78% these 3 yrs & i got of my 12 th standard also 58% .so, i have any chance for get the government job? By a chance i have posible for government job.which jobs are algibility to me? Pls rply to me

14th June 2015, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Government job without completing your Bachelor's degree course. After completion of your B.Tech course in ECE, you can apply for Government jobs in the companies mentioned below :-
--> BHEL
--> ECIL
--> BSNL
--> DRDO
--> SAIL
--> ONGC
You can apply for job in any of these government companies after completion of your B.Tech ECE course. It is best to appear in GATE examination to get Government job easily.
14th June 2015, 09:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai Sir/Mam,

My name is Abhisek. i'm studing b.tech 3rd year ece branch. i got of 78% these 3 yrs & i got of my 12 th standard also 58% .so, i have any chance for get the government job? By a chance i have posible for government job.which jobs are algibility to me? Pls rply to me
You are studying in 3rd year of B.Tech course in ECE branch so you are not eligible for government jobs now. But after completion of B.Tech degree you can apply for civil service exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

Books for Civil Service exam:-

IAS PRE: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
by Upscportal
Publisher: Upscportal.com
Price: Rs. 225

UPSC IAS PRE: English Grammar and Usage
by Upscportal
Publisher: UPSCPORTAL Publications
Price: Rs. 220

UPSC PORTAL: English Language Comprehension Skills
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upsc Portal
Price: Rs. 150

UPSC Portal General Knowledge Manual
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upscportal.com
Price: Rs. 150
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?