26th August 2011, 06:16 PM
agarwal.naveen1

Can I get government job on the basis of 10th, 12th if I have 25 backlogs in B.Tech? Any chance to become a government primary teacher?

sir i am naveen sir i complete my b.techi have 25 back logs sir can i get govt job on the basis of 10th 12th & back logs in b.tch \
sir can i get govt primary teacher

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  2. Can Kannada medium students teach in Government Primary Schools?
  3. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can B.Ed. after B.Pharma get me a job in Primary School under UP Government?
  5. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
  6. Do I have a chance for getting a government job if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  7. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  8. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  9. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
  10. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  11. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  12. What can I do after B.Ed and TET?
  13. Job as a primary teacher in central government after doing BSc Maths and B.Ed?
  14. Procedure to become Government Primary Teacher after BA? -- [New]
  15. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  16. Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?
  17. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  18. Can I apply for Government Teacher recruitment if secured 59% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 54% in Graduation and 63% in M.Com being a 36 years old candidate?
3rd December 2011, 08:13 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Can I get government job on the basis of 10th, 12th if I have 25 backlogs in B.Tech? Any chance to become a government primary teacher?

Hi Naveen,
you can become a primary teacher on the basis of your 12th qualification. for this all that you need to do is write TTC. if you qualify through ttc then you can become a govt primary teacher.
2nd January 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get government job on the basis of 10th, 12th if I have 25 backlogs in B.Tech? Any chance to become a government primary teacher?

am keerthi
i wanted to know how to get into government jobs on intermediate basis. can please guide me and give me details i have been discontinued my studies doing a private job now and got good experience.

awaiting for reply
9th September 2020, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

What qualifications we want to be have to take TTC teacher training
13th August 2022, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am studying btech can i apply for ttc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?