14th June 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Junior Engineer job in Military Engineering services?

Sir/Mam,

I am the student of b.tech 3rd year,how can I apply for junior engineer in military engineering services?give all procedure please? I am not sure what need to be done next, so it would be helpful for me if you can provide me the complete information on this?

Thanks!

14th June 2015, 06:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Junior Engineer job in Military Engineering services?

Yes you can apply for Military Engineering Services for the post of Junior Engineers. And the Notification regarding the Junior Engineers in IMS has not been released yet. So you have to be patience for Notification.

For the details regarding the Notification you can click here for Updates.

Here we are providing you the eligibility criteria for Junior Engineers in Military Engineering Services.

>> You have to complete at least Diploma (Full time 3 year course ) in Mechanical , Civil, ECE and EEE stream from the recognized board.

>> Or any candidate who have completes B.E/B.Tech with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized University from the above streams.

>> Upper age limits for Junior Engineers are provided below.

* Gen - 40 years

* OBC - 43 years

* SC/ST - 45 years.

>> Have a minimum experience in the same filed.
17th September 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Junior Engineer job in Military Engineering services?

I have completed three year diploma course in Automobile , am I eligible to MES ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?