14th June 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS?

Respected Sir,
I haven't got admission in MBBS and now I don't want to try at all. I have completed my 12th PCB but I want to go for Medical field. Can you tell me what should I do related to this field? Kindly tell me about the courses for Graduation level?

16th June 2015, 11:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I haven't got admission in MBBS and now I don't want to try at all. I have completed my 12th PCB but I want to go for Medical field. Can you tell me what should I do related to this field? Kindly tell me about the courses for Graduation level?
After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
13th July 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS?

I have secured 368/720 in neet 2017 ? Can I be able to study BHMS in merit seat in kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?