14th June 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study B.Tech in USA and Canada for 12th student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in 12th standard in Gujarat.
I want scholarship for study in USA or Canada.
I want to study B.Tech there. Please tell me
about the scholarships program?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  2. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  3. How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?
  4. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  6. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  7. What are the scholarships for electronics students for M.Tech or MBA in USA Canada
  8. Scholarships available to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who belongs to Kenya?
  9. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  10. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?
  12. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  13. Scholarships and exams to study in Abroad?
  14. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  15. Courses available to study in US for 12th Biology student?
  16. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?
  17. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a student of BDS course and doing Internship?
  18. Courses to study in USA/Canada after completing M.Pharma?
28th June 2015, 08:34 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Scholarships available to study B.Tech in USA and Canada for 12th student?

Following are scholarship available to study B.Tech in USA and Canada:

The Fulbright-Nehru Master Fellowship

J.N Ratan Tata Endowment Fund

The Paul Foundation Scholarship

Bharath Petroleum Scholarship

Commonwealth Scholarship Fellowship Plan

Rotary Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?