16th June 2015, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Is my future career bright if I have done diploma in mechanical engineering?

Is my future career bright if I have done diploma in mechanical engineering? What all possible jobs I can apply for? Is there a necessity for me to do some extra courses to get a job? or it's not required at all? Can you please guide me with your suggestions?

16th June 2015, 03:41 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is my future career bright if I have done diploma in mechanical engineering?

At this stage the three best options available for you are :-

1. To do job on the behalf of your diploma.
2. To continue your study in B.Tech course.
3. To do job along with studies through AMIE.

So it is on you that what you will choose. According to me you should choose 2nd option i.e. to continue study in B.Tech course. This option will give you lot of good job opportunities in future. Mechanical is a forever trade and there is always a huge demands of mechanical engineers in good companies. So if you complete b.tech then there is a chance to get placement in such companies. Also they will provide good salary package and facilities to their employees. So, it will be more beneficial for you.
16th June 2015, 05:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my future career bright if I have done diploma in mechanical engineering?

You cannot have bright future only by completing diploma in mechanical engineering course, because you cannot get a good job only with the qualification of diploma. So, I suggest you to join in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course, after the completion of your diploma in mechanical engineering course. By completing graduation in the field of Mechanical engineering, you can apply for good jobs in Automobile and its related industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?