16th June 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?

I have completed my BE (ECE) in 2013. I have 8 months experience in the field of service engineer but i want to work in core companies. So give the details of core companies in chennai and how to get a job in these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  2. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  3. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  4. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  5. List of core companies offering jobs for Mechanical students? I've done B.Tech from Dr. M.G.R. educational and research institute(Chennai)? How can I contact them?
  6. Which are the top core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students
  7. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  8. List of companies offering jobs to B.Tech completed students in ECE branch
  9. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  11. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  12. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  13. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  14. List of top 10 Core Companies to get a Job for ECE candidates?
  15. List of core companies for ECE students in Madhurai?
  16. Which are the core companies in Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi? I am a final year ECE student
  17. What's the Scope of a B.E(ECE) graduate in core companies? I'm interested in semi-conductor companies
  18. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
23rd June 2015, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?

You can apply for job in various companies by contacting the HR department of the company. You can also create you profile on various job portals and set your preferences to receive job alerts for your field and area. You have to clear interview to get these jobs. If you have reference in companies then you can apply for job directly without any issues.

You can apply for job in following companies in Chennai

1. Coromandel Engineering Co Ltd, 3rd Floor, Parry House, 43 Moore Street, Parrys, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2530 1700

2. RSN Engineering and Construction Company, #93, 1st floor, Kundrathur Main Road, Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 096772 04479

3. A. K. S. Engineering Company, No. 468, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Ambattur
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2625 0052

4. Kpk Engg Co Industrial Flooring Division, No 132-A Sivaram Sterling Tower, Sterling Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2820 2454

5. Jost's Engineering Company Limited, 2nd Ave, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2621 1047
23rd September 2022, 04:37 PM
Pooja Mani_A

Default Re: List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?

Below is a list, of companies that offer internship, training, as well job offers for ECE students,
- Siemens
- Microchip Technologies
- FLDEC Systems
- Data Patterns
- Mobiveil Technologies
- L& T
- Casperon Technologies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?