20th June 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?

Dear Sir,
I would like to know that I have to fill NATA application form online?
There is no offline form available? I don't know the
process for filling up the application form.
Kindly tell me about the process so that when I fill
the form then I will get no difficulty.

22nd June 2015, 02:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?

Here is the procedure to be followed to fill the application form of NATA. The candidates need to follow the below given steps at the time of application.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* First the candidate need to Register by visiting the official website of NATA. After filling the Registration form, the candidate is asked to create a username and password. Later submit the Registration form.

* On submitting the form, the candidate will receive a mail to the provided email ID. This will give the information about the Login information.

* Candidates should login in student portal by providing the username and password.After login the candidate should fill the application form.

* After submitting the application form, the candidate can see 'Purchase form' button.

* Candidate can pay the fee of Rs.1250/- through Net banking/ credit card or by remitting challan in any branch of ICICI bank.

* The candidate need to download the application form and along with all other required documents are to be carried to nearest test center.

* There the candidate need to handle all the documents and state their desire for date and slot on which they wish to write the exam.

* Invigilator register candidates request and confirm them by presenting Appointment voucher.

* Appointment voucher contain candidates ID, Appointment number and Exam key which is mandatory to write the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?