17th May 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?

i want to know about the date of exam of cet conducted by ims indore.Today i m here in my home town at d date of 17th may. It is around 600 kms away from indore & the last date for the submission of form is just four days ahead as i come to know from some past queries that the last date of submission of form is 21st may 2011, so what is the process of farm filling. can i fill the application form online or i need to come there at indore to fill up the form. from where can i purchase the application form? is this form available in gwalior, if yes;please tell me about the place where the forms are being sold in gwalior otherwise i will reach to indore. please sir reply me quickly as much as u can, i have lesser time now.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  2. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  3. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  4. When to get forms for Indore CET? What will be the Examination pattern? Will there be any section of General Awareness in the Exam? What was the cut-off in the last year for IMS Indore? Which are the good colleges in Indore other than IMS?
  5. Date of CET exam of IMS Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Date of sale of form of CET Indore?
  7. When will the school service commission exam be conducted? -- [New]
  8. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  9. Can I fill the B.Ed CET form online? Last years B.Ed CET question papers? Last date of submission of the B.Ed?
  10. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  11. When is the D.Ed CET exam going to be held? How to get the application form?
  12. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  14. Do I need to apply separately for MBA and MCA for I-CET ?
  15. Can I fill the online NDA exam form if I am 18 years old?
  16. Details about CET entrance exam date? When is the date to fill the CET exam form?
  17. Date of CET Exam for B.Ed course for this year? When to get and where to get application forms for this Exam?
  18. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
7th April 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?

how to apply
17th April 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?

When will the forms of IMS-CET for HA will bw available?
17th April 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

last date for appling form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?