25th May 2011, 09:25 PM
sushant jadhav

How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?

I am diploma(Civil) holder in .i didn't get first class in diploma so i didnt get admission in direct second year.now i am working in reputed construction company.But now i think to do External degree. so please sujest me how can i complete it? what i want to do to complete it? also sujest some colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  2. Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do correspondence from any reputed college in Civil Engineering?
  5. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  6. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  8. Which is good to do degree course while working after diploma? Full time or part time?
  9. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  10. How to do B.E in external after completing diploma in civil engineering
  11. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
  12. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  13. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  15. How to become a ISRO Internal or External Auditor after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Is it possible to do B.E. in Civil Engineering after completion of Diploma in Construction Engineering? -- [New]
  17. How to go for BEML after passing diploma in mechanical and after working in construction equipment company
  18. Need guidance about doing Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture at 41 years age?
18th October 2011, 06:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?

You can definitely get degree while working. Many distance education institutes offer B.Tech or B. E in civil engineering for diploma graduates. There is a need for some work experience for the same. You can apply if you have the required eligibility criterion for the same. Some of the distance education institutes offering the degree are IGNOU, Anamalai university, Anna university etc.
14th June 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?

i was a second year pass student & i want external civil engeneer cours how can possible it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?