21st August 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?

I want to do some course from Polytechnic and for that want to know Which is the better course in polytechnic as well as please tell me the scope of Polytechnic? Thanks

21st August 2016, 06:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do some course from Polytechnic and for that want to know Which is the better course in polytechnic as well as please tell me the scope of Polytechnic? Thanks

There are actually many courses available in the Polytechnic colleges like Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Textile Technology etc. You can choose course according to your interest. One of the best options is to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after 10th standard. The aspirant can either study further or work in companies after civil engineering diploma. You can work in various civil construction companies as a Supervisor. There are many other projects are also available to work in road projects, dam construction, air port construction etc. You can also study B.E or B.Tech in civil engineering after diploma in civil engineering through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?