25th June 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for PSUs being a 29 years old female?

Hi, i am Sreelekha. I did my B.Tech in 2006. I have seven years gap. Do i have eligibility to apply for PSUs? Please reply on my id [email protected]

25th June 2015, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for PSUs being a 29 years old female?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Public Sector Undertaking companies after having 7 years gap in your academics. Generally PSUs allow TWO YEARS GAP only, since you have 7 years gap you cannot appear for PSU recruitment examinations. The minimum age required to appear for PSU recruitments is "21 years" and the maximum age must not exceed "30 years". Of course there is an age relaxation for OBC category candidates of 3 years, SC and ST categories of 5 years. I am sorry to say that, since you have 7 years of gap in your academics you are not eligible to appear in PSU's Entrance Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in PSU recruitments is "B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc" in Engineering Degree and candidates who are pursuing their final year degree are also eligible to apply for PSU recruitments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?