25th June 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Com course in Oxford University, Bangalore?

Fee structure for B.Com course in Oxford University, Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  2. Fee structure for studying at Oxford? Availability of loan?
  3. What is the fee structure of M.Sc in Bangalore University? Detailed information about scholarship to study M.Sc in Bangalore University?
  4. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  5. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  6. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  7. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  8. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  10. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  11. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  12. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech in IIT instead of University of Oxford?
  13. Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form?
  14. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  15. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Qualifications for M.Phil and Bangalore University? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  18. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
25th June 2015, 10:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Com course in Oxford University, Bangalore?

The tuition fee for B.Com course in Oxford University, Bangalore is Rs.25,000/- per year. Since, the B.Com course duration is of three years. It will cost nearly 75,000/- to complete B.Com course from Oxford University, Bangalore.
25th June 2015, 11:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Com course in Oxford University, Bangalore?

Oxford Educational Institution, Bangalore is offering B.Com course. The fee structure for B.Com course is 25,000 rupees per year. If you want you can check the fee structure by visiting its official webpage.
http://www.theoxford.edu/tution_fees.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?