10th February 2012, 01:38 PM
daisy mathew

What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore

I would like to know the details of admission procedures for pharm d course in colleges--psg college, ramakrishna college which are in coimbatore and oxford college in bangalore. I would also like to know their fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Places where Metallurgical Engineering Colleges are Situated? Admission Procedure,Fee structure and admission criteria?
  2. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  3. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  4. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  5. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  6. List of colleges in Bangalore offering ME in Aeronautics? What's the admission criteria and fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  8. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore? -- [New]
  9. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  10. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?
  11. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  12. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
  13. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  14. Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics? Admission criteria, fee structure for the course? Is there any criteria for NRI parents?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  16. Fee structure for B.Com course in Oxford University, Bangalore?
  17. Government colleges and their fee structure for M.Pharm. -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best Colleges for B.Arch course in Coimbatore? Annual fee structure for this course?
14th May 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore

fee structure for b.pharma in bangalore
15th March 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore

Re: What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?