27th June 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?

Hello sir! i am Deepak and I have completed my class 12 in a very good school, and i want to apply for hotel management, my actual question is that does height and looks become a barrier in hotel management, if yes please reply me soon and i also want to know the best colleges for hotel management in New Delhi.
waiting for the reply.......

27th June 2015, 12:35 PM
mwh

Default Re: Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?

Height and looks are not barriers to do hotel management.
As you completed your 12th from recognised university you are eligible for hotel management course.
The selection process is based on written exam,group discussion and interview.
Written is based on english,reasoning,general science and general knowledge.
List of hotel management colleges in delhi:
Abhi institute of hotel management-opposite msk building ,delhi
Academy for hotel management-near metro station,subhanagar,new delhi
Banarsidas chandiwala institute of hotel management and catering technology-near kalkaji,new delhi
delhi institute of hotel management-lajpat nagar,new delhi
27th June 2015, 03:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?

Yes dear, appearance and look does matter in almost all the sectors of employment as it makes you look smart and today is the world of smart people, both in looks and intelligence. However, being smart does not only means that you should have a good face and should be tall or whatever, you just need to talk smartly, dress up intellectually and behave in an educated manner, that's all you need to be smart.

Below I have mentioned the list of some good colleges for Hotel Management courses in New Delhi.

Kindly have a look at it.

> WLCI School Delhi - Business Management Courses, Fashion & Graphic Design Institute, Media College
Address: 160 B, Western Avenue, Sainik Farms, Khanpur, Lane W1, Block E, Sainik Farm, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Phone:098184 79333

> LBIIHM
Address: B-98, Pushpanjali Enclave, Outer Ring Road, Pitam Pura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
Phone:011 2701 1495

> Cradle of Management Institute
Address: 988, Najafgarh - Delhi Road,Near Oberoi Farm,, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Phone:011 2506 1268

> OBEROI Center of Learning and Development
Address: 7, Maidens Hotel, Shamnath Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi, Delhi 110054
Phone:011 2389 0505

> Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology
Address: Near Oberoi Farm, Kapashera, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Phone: 011 2506 3208

> National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Address: Plot No A-34, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone:0120 259 0613

> Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Address: Sector-16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Phone: 011 2530 2170

> Abhi Institute Of Hotel Management
Address: E-1065 , extension, sector7 Ramphal chowk,, Palam Village Rd, Palam Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110077
Phone:099714 94317
27th June 2015, 08:31 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

No those are not the only factor.
To get admission you must clear the Entrance Examination at first and then if you can crack the the Examination then you will be eligible for admission.
So concentrate on the Entrance Examination and there will be no problem in getting admission.
The best colleges in New Delhi are as follows:
1.Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition
Address: Pusa, New Delhi, Delhi 110012
2.OBEROI Center of Learning and Development
Address: 7, Maidens Hotel, Shamnath Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi, Delhi 110054
3.Hope Institute of Hospitality Management
Address: 211, IInd Floor, Ansal Vikas Deep Building, Nirman Vihar, Vikas Marg, Block U, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
4. Delhi Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Address: National Park, Lajpat Nagar IV, Near Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
5. RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management
Address: Office No.G-4,5,6, Marina Arcade, Connaught Place Near Radisson Blu Marina Hotel, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
These are the best colleges for Hotel Management in New Delhi.
29th June 2015, 02:59 PM
kunalroy89

No not at all.You do not need to look good and tall unless for some Bollywood movies.
You need to clear the entrance test if you are going for a good college.
Personality development sessions will be there in your college itself.
You will be trained well if you get into a good college.
Smartness doesn't means looks.It is how intelligently and confidently you carry yourself.
30th June 2015, 03:53 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir! i am Deepak and I have completed my class 12 in a very good school, and i want to apply for hotel management, my actual question is that does height and looks become a barrier in hotel management, if yes please reply me soon and i also want to know the best colleges for hotel management in New Delhi.
Looks doesn't matter in this job. Also, following are some of the well-known and reputed colleges where you can also try for admission:
1) Lovely Professional University (Punjab)
2) Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management,
3) Christ College
4) National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
5) Abhi Institute Of Hotel Management
1st July 2015, 12:53 AM
reconnect

No it does not matter. As you take admission in Hotel Management they will provide you the training for all these.
You may apply in these universities-\
Christ college.
Abhi institute of Hotel Management
WLCI school Delhi
LBIIHM
Lovly Professional Institute.
25th July 2015, 09:35 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friend,
The looks and height don't matter in hotel management field.Not only in hotel management in any field which you choose no one will looks and height.
The best colleges in delhi for hotel management are:
1.IHM
2.Abhi institute of hotel management
3.International institute of hotel management
4.Herbarium institute of hotel management
5.The hotel school
These are the best colleges in delhi for hotel management
2nd July 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Do we have chance to get foreign job offer and about how much salary is aspect from jobs of hotel management ?
1st March 2018, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I am pursuing one year diploma course from frankfinn institute in hospitality and Travel management after completing my 12th last year. Sir is it ohk? Can I also apply for hotel department jobs like f&b and front office department? And also I m only 5.2 in height
28th June 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I am only 5.2 inch height and my body fitness is also bad, can I apply this job? Please sir tell about this
18th February 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, do we need height and personality or appearance for making career inhotel management and please tell me the top colleges in mumbai.
2nd March 2019, 11:43 AM
aarushiguglani

No, i don't think so. Height and Personality don't matter in Hotel Management course.
Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) is the best University for Hotel Management.
4th February 2020, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/maam,my name is Anchal Bihari... I have a question to ask you. Does weight matters in Hotel management or hospitalily management...please give me your response
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?