1st July 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.?

Respected Sir,
I am eligible for HCL Technologies off campus Interview after scoring 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.?
Please reply immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-campus Interview if got rejected in HCL BPO interview?
  3. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  4. Can I get job in Aricent, Infosys and HCL Technologies if secured 75.2% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 86.6% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to sit for campus interview of Infosys, HCL and L&T after scoring 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 69.9% in B.Tech
  6. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  7. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  8. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  9. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  11. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  12. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  14. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  15. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  17. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  18. Can I be eligible to take campus interview in HCL after scoring 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 66% aggregate?
2nd July 2015, 07:53 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.?

No, you are not eligible to apply for HCL Technologies Off-Campus interview because you have not secured 60% marks in your 10th standard. Without securing 60% marks in high school, you are not eligible to apply for HCL interview. But you have chances to apply for Off-Campus Interviews and Job fair as well.
2nd July 2015, 11:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am eligible for HCL Technologies off campus Interview after scoring 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.?
Please reply immediately.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for HCL Technology.

HCL Technology is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL Technology recruitment is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL Technology recruitment.
2nd July 2015, 05:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off Campus Interview with the mentioned percentages. Since you did not meet the required eligibility criteria, you are not eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off Campus recruitment process. The minimum percentage required in 10th Class is "60% marks" which are more than your secured marks, you are not eligible to attend HCL off campus recruitment process.

Minimum Marks required in 10th Class - 60% marks or above

Minimum Marks required in 12th Class - 60% marks or above

Minimum Marks required in Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech - 65% marks or above

I suggest you to attend other companies recruitment processes with the above mentioned percentages. You may go with the Wipro recruitment process as it needs minimum 50% marks in 10th Class, minimum 50% marks in 12th Class and minimum 60% marks in Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech.
2nd July 2015, 09:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for HCL Technologies :

--> Should complete or Final year candidates of graduation in B.E/B.Tech are only eligible to apply for HCL Technologies.

* CSE

* IT

* ECE

* EEE

* MCA/M.Tech

--> Coming to percentage of marks you need to have 65% of marks through out your education career.

--> No minimum age limit and 30 years is the Upper Age limit.

--> Must have Programming Skills and Have good idea on Programming languages like C, C++, JAVA , Data base etc.,

--> Should have Communication skills.
4th July 2015, 09:29 AM
pointer01

Sorry to say as per your percentage criteria you are little bit lack behind the eligibility criteria of HCL. As its eligibility criteria are-

1-Minimum 60% in 10th.
2-Minimum 60% in 12th.
2-Having aggregate percentage of 60% in BE without any backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?