2nd July 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing Petrochemical Engineering after completing diploma in computers with 90% marks?

i have completed diploma in computers wid 90% can i do petrochemical engineering

2nd July 2015, 11:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing Petrochemical Engineering after completing diploma in computers with 90% marks?

For petrochemical engineering Diploma in computers is not the desired qualification. You can only apply for admission in B.Tech Computer Science or IT through lateral entry procedure. petrochemical engineering is totally a different field from computer science and you will face problem during admission if you apply for lateral entry admission because it doesn't have the kind of syllabus which is required for lateral entry admission. Hence, if you want admission in B.Tech CSE or IT then go lateral entry exam, otherwise, you don't have any chance for petrochemical engineering.
6th February 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of doing Petrochemical Engineering after completing diploma in computers with 90% marks?

My son is doing diploma in Industrial Electronics and will be appearing for final term exams this year. After diploma can he get direct admission for 2nd year degree in Mechatronics.
Also suggest engineering colleges for this field and which field should he choose other than mechatronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?