6th July 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation in India if I have done schooling from USA?

Can I do graduation in India if I have done schooling from USA? What are the formalities I need to follow up to be eligible for the graduation? Can someone please give me the compete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether to appear for IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in M.Tech at USA after being citizen of USA but completed whole schooling and graduation in B.TEch from India?
  2. If I did schooling in India till class 10th and high secondary from USA will I be considered in NRI quota for DCE admission for B.Tech? Are there any exam centers in USA? How to get the current syllabus of the same?
  3. Post Graduation from USA is recognized by MCI in India? Can I practice on the basis of my specialization in India?
  4. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  5. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to add credits to complete graduation in India after completing Petroleum and Mines from USA?
  7. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  8. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  9. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  10. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  12. Can I do my graduation if I have completed schooling from National Open School?
  13. Which exam should I give for doing graduation in USA after completing 12th from India?
  14. What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  15. Can I get domicile from UP after doing my schooling from Haryana?
  16. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  17. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  18. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2015, 10:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in India if I have done schooling from USA?

Yes, you can pursue your Bachelors degree in India, even if you have completed your schooling in USA. But, before coming to India, you should get migration certificate from the school, where you have completed your school, because as a student from foreign school, you need migration certificate to get admission in Indian colleges. The admission procedure for Bachelors degree will remain same, even if you are a student from foreign school.
7th July 2015, 09:56 AM
pointer01

Yes you can do graduation from any college according to your eligibility in India.Depending upon the course or stream in which you want to do graduation eligibility is there.Minimum 50% eligibility criteria is there.Before you come to India for perusing graduation you must have the migration certificate from your School which may required in the time of Admission.
7th July 2015, 06:21 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Yes,you can get admission in one of the graduation course in India even after doing your schooling in USA.

There are two ways to get graduation seat in India they are as follows.

1.You can apply for the test known as 'SAT' which is held globally once a year.

2.If you qualify this test then you can directly get entrance into the India's most privileged colleges like IIT,NIT etc,.

3.Otherwise you bring you migration certificate from USA along with all your academic certificates.

4.Then you can join in any of the college in NRI quota which will be slight costlier than it for native Indians.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?