30th November 2011, 10:58 AM
sai4312

Which exam should I give for doing graduation in USA after completing 12th from India?

i am studying my 12th std. now . . I am intrested in doing my graduation (engineering) in USA. . What all should i do? Should i appear for any exams for that ? Or i can get on without any examinations. . If it is possible without exams what all i need to do?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  2. In which exam to appear for pursuing graduation in USA after 12th Economics?
  3. How can I get into college after completing 11th and 12th from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  5. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  6. Whether to appear for IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in M.Tech at USA after being citizen of USA but completed whole schooling and graduation in B.TEch from India?
  7. Which scholarship exam to give for Post Graduation in Economics from USA?
  8. Is it possible to add credits to complete graduation in India after completing Petroleum and Mines from USA?
  9. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  10. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.Pharma in USA after completing MBBS from India?
  11. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  12. Career prospects in India after doing Masters in Economics from USA? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible for me to study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  14. Which exam do I need to give to do BE in USA after completing polytechnic in India?
  15. Does Medical Council of India conducts entrance test for MBBS candidates of Abroad?
  16. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  17. Post Graduation from USA is recognized by MCI in India? Can I practice on the basis of my specialization in India?
  18. What course we can take up in USA after completing B.D.S in India?
13th April 2012, 05:55 PM
vikash1311994

Default Re: Which exam should I give for doing graduation in USA after completing 12th from India?

The best way is that you can pepare for SAT examination which will give you a chance to study in colleges of USA.Refer and get full details at -sat.collegeboard.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?