8th July 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?

Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls? Can you please list down all the government jobs which I can apply for? Please provide me the complete details which I need to follow as well.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What type of exams do I have to face to get government jobs in Tamilnadu after Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  3. Central and State Government jobs after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  5. Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?
  6. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  7. Which type of jobs are available in Autocad? Which type of job would be good for girls? NAme of Automobile parts Design company?
  8. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Is there any quota for girls in government sector jobs after mechanical engineering?
  10. List of good government jobs for girls?
  11. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  12. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from JNTU Kakinada university with 56% in mechanical engineering
  13. Which type of government jobs can a mechanical engineer apply for?
  14. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  15. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  16. Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineering graduates with 58% marks in BE -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I get government jobs in Tamilnadu after diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

8th July 2015, 02:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?

Now a days there is no difference in between a girl and a boy.
If you deeply think then you will definitely found that girls are more educated than boys and serving to nation.

Here is some best job options in the Tamilnadu for Mechanical engineer :

** CAD engineer

** Lectureship jobs.

** For your kind information i want to tell you that a job examination is organized by Tamilnadu public service commission for the candidates.

Here is the procedure to apply :

** Go to official website of Tamilnadu public service commission.

** Than click on notification option given on right side of home page .

** Click on latest notification option so you will get list of all current exam notices on that page.

** Now click on apply online option given before posts name given on that page so you can apply for it.

Some of most recruiting companies in Tamilnadu are:

** Xeless India

** Encode Foundaries limited

** Sundaram and Clayton limited

** Mahindira and Mahindra

** Tractor and Form Equipment

** Ford India limited

My suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the interview before going for a job.
Also make a short and sweet resume for the interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?