26th May 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

which are the best countries for pg courses other than india? which all are the best colleges in these countries?what all examinations do we have to attend to enter these colleges?about eligibility criteria we must have?about the fees structures?

Related Questions:
  1. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Best MBA colleges in foreign countries and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  4. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia
  5. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  6. Abroad PG course is accepted in India? Which country's courses are accepted in India? Criteria for getting loan from bank for such courses?
  7. What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?
  8. Which country have scope for MS in Civil?
  9. Where can I do post graduation course after completion of MBBS? In India or in foreign countries? -- [New]
  10. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  11. Which are the government colleges, universities for MPT courses in India? What is the admission norm, fee structure and scholarship criteria?
  12. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  13. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  14. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  15. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  16. Which are the courses that can be done after 2nd PUC?
  17. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  18. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
27th May 2011, 07:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

Since you have not mentioned the course that you wish to pursue it is difficult to give a clear answer. If you plan to go in for MS in US then appearing for GRE and TOEFL is a must. If you are planning for an MBA in US then you will need to appear for the GMAT instead of GRE. If you plan to go to Australia then IELTS is a must. Many universities in Singapore take the TOEFL score. Normally the course will be most expensive in US and cheaper in other countries.
12th May 2012, 03:09 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

Since you have not mentioned the course that
you wish to pursue it is difficult to give a clear
answer. If you plan to go in for MS in US then
appearing for GRE and TOEFL is a must. If you are
planning for an MBA in US then you will need to
appear for the GMAT instead of GRE. If you plan to go to Australia then IELTS is a must. Many
universities in Singapore take the TOEFL score.
Normally the course will be most expensive in US
and cheaper in other countries.
24th May 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I wanna do mba frm foriegn...but i dont knw any knowledge abot it...plz tell me sum colleges in foriegn..nd tell their fee structure????!
4th December 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I m from a middle class family but i wish to pursue my mtech in mechanical from abroad.plz help wid the name of countries and college with fee structure.thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?