16th October 2010, 04:35 PM
Abhik Dhar

What are the various levels of DOEACC courses? Are the courses job guaranteed? Eligibility criteria for the courses?

I want to know about all levels of DOEACC courses (i.e A level, O level, E level etc). Are the courses job guaranteed ? I would also like to know about the eligibility criteria of the courses.

Related Questions:
  1. List of various M.E courses after E.E.E course? Eligibility criteria for doing M.E courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do any diploma course? I am doing 10th from open school after 4 years
  3. What are the requirements and eligibility for the following courses Masters in abroad? -- [New]
  4. Advantage of DOEACC's courses like O Level and A Level?
  5. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  6. What is the procedure of admission in O Level Course?
  7. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl in Delhi? Eligibility criteria of the courses?
  8. Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th
  9. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing BCA?
  10. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  11. How can I complete MCA with out graduation ?
  12. Can I do b.Ed Hindi in correspondence after completing B.Com from Ujjain?
  13. What is the syllabus of B.Math?
  14. Can I do B.A without passing 12th?
  15. What should I do after completing B.E with IT stream? Any courses after graduation that can help me in providing guaranteed jobs?
  16. Details about engineering courses within university campus? Eligibility criteria of different courses?
  17. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  18. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
11th April 2011, 12:39 AM
deepakrani1

Cool Re: What are the various levels of DOEACC courses? Are the courses job guaranteed? Eligibility criteria for the courses?

o,A, E levels in DOEACC courses.yes if u have knowledge.10+2 is needed
21st April 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various levels of DOEACC courses? Are the courses job guaranteed? Eligibility criteria for the courses?

is there is job opportunity after doeacc courses
20th November 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various levels of DOEACC courses? Are the courses job guaranteed? Eligibility criteria for the courses?

if i complte A Lable. will i goto german for farther up gread qualification?
25th March 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Respeted sir, i'm shwet kumar nayak,i pass out diploam in it from govt. poly. now i want to complete my graduation from doeacc society is this valid for govt job plz give me any instraction about it. I will always thankful to you.
31st May 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

pl display go/notification of equvalent a /b/o level course of doeacc.by which we can claim in pgdca advertised posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?