8th July 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing LLB after CS?

8th July 2015, 11:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope of doing LLB after CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Normally, the Company secretary course is interlinked with LLB. There is good scope for the Company secretary. Doing LLB after the Company secretary course, will enable you to gain much knowledge in the field of Law. Having good knowledge in the field of Law is very much helpful to act as Company Secretary in reputed companies. You can also take quick decision with the help of law knowledge.

Scope after completing Company Secretary:

Those candidates who have done a Company Secretary course can get job opportunities in Accounts Department or Law Departments. If you have good management skills, then you may also become a Chairman or Managing Director of a Company. By gaining experience and skills, a person can even become a Board of Directors of a Company.
3rd August 2022, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of doing LLB after CS?

After CS course I did several jobs related to CS for almost 20 years. But due to sevear health problems (CA) I was bound to quit my job and now after almost 5 years I need to be back in job field. I am a 47 years old lady now, how should proceed to get back job again? Please guide me...
Yours truly -
D. BHATTACHARYA
TThank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?