12th July 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Ph.D in JNTU? Which exam should I have to write?

What should I do if I want to get done my Phd in jntu which exam should write and when is the notification for it?

14th July 2015, 05:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Ph.D in JNTU? Which exam should I have to write?

First of all you must have a masters degree in a relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

You will be selected on merit and you need to have good score in entrance exam and interview. For getting admission in best college you should appear in exams like NET/SET/JRF/GATE and try to qualify it with good score. Those who have good score in any one of these exams are eligible for admission in any university without appearing for entrance exam.
14th July 2015, 10:13 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Ph.D in JNTU? Which exam should I have to write?

You need to crack the UGC-NET Examination to be eligible to pursue the course of PhD with a Scholarship.
You also need 55% marks in your Masters Degree to be eligible for the course of PhD.
The NET Examination for this year has been already conducted and the notification for the NET Examination next year will be announced by the month of March 2016.
So keep an eye out for the notification from the month of March 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?