19th July 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Accenture campus placement if I have a year gap in studies?

Please tell me the eligibility criteria for campus placement in accenture for MCA students.Does it allows a year gap? Can someone who know about the details provide me the answer for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Accenture campus placement if I have a year gap in studies?
  2. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  3. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  4. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement for Accenture, Infosys and Deloitte if I have more than 60% marks through out studies? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Accenture Campus placement process?
  8. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  11. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  12. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  13. Am i eligible for off campus recruitment of Accenture?
  14. When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?
  15. Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?
  16. When and where Accenture going to conduct off campus placement for previous year pass outs?
  17. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  18. Last 5 year placement papers of Accenture(for Nagpur) for B.E? Placement process of Accenture?
19th July 2015, 02:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Accenture campus placement if I have a year gap in studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the eligibility criteria for campus placement in accenture for MCA students.Does it allows a year gap? Can someone who know about the details provide me the answer for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for Accenture recruitment.

Accenture is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.
19th July 2015, 02:14 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Accenture campus placement if I have a year gap in studies?

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed MCA from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation. No active backlogs are allowed. Maximum two years of gap in studies are acceptable with valid reason.

Selection Process: Written Examination, Group Discussion, Technical Interview followed by HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?