19th July 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Better course after Mechanical engineering to get job in Abroad?

I am a B.E.,Mechanical engineering student. And i finished my degree and now i like to study a curse to work in gulf countries.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  3. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  4. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any job opportunities available with many back papers and with less percentage in mechanical engineering field in India or in Abroad?
  6. Better course after Mechanical engineering to get job in Abroad? -- [New]
  7. Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. What are the Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  10. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Opportunities and placement details of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  14. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology
  17. Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
20th July 2015, 01:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better course after Mechanical engineering to get job in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.E.,Mechanical engineering student. And i finished my degree and now i like to study a curse to work in gulf countries.
You have completed B.E in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for study in abroad but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

I have attached the syllabus for GRE exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE-REVISED-SYLLABUS-2013-PDF.pdf(502.2 KB, 31 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?